- 50% advance is mandatory at the time of measurements without which the order won’t be processed.
- Minimum order amount is Rs. 2500. Any order less than Rs. 2500 will attract a convenience charge of Rs. 250 for Delhi orders and Rs. 500 for Noida/Gurugram orders.
- Consultation fee of Rs. 500 per hour for Noida, Gurgaon and Rs. 250 per hour for Delhi will be charged if an order is not placed during designer’s visit.
- The customers are requested to pay using POS machine available with the designer or using the payment gateway integrated in the website. If the customer wishes to make payment via cash an additional cash handling charge of 2% (of the total order value) will be levied.
- Normal delivery time is 10-12 working days, unless stated by the ALIFZA designer at the time of taking the measurements.
- Delivery time is calculated from the day the customer makes the entire payment and not necessarily from the day of placing the order.
- Measurement timings are between 10:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ALIFZA executive will give a call (within 24 hrs) of receiving your order to confirm the date and time of measurements.
- If the customers wishes to replicate the fit of any of his existing garment, he may give that garment to ALIFZA visiting designer. The garment will be returned at the delivery of order.
- All the stitching prices are onward prices. The final price will depend upon the design of the garment.
- A free alteration would be provided for the garment stitched by ALIFZA only if the issue is reported at the time of final delivery. Customers are advised to check the garment throughly at the time of the final delivery, else a convenience fee of Rs. 200 will be charged if the alteration is reported in a week’s time.
- Any alteration that is reported post 7 days of final delivery, will be treated as a new alteration or repair order with all the other conditions implied.
- Order Cancelled after home measurements / Fabric pickup will result in forfeiture of the advance amount.
- Remains of the cloth will not be returned, unless specified.
- Prices are subject to change without any prior notice. ALIFZA reserves the right to modify the terms or any part of the services without any prior notice ALIFZA shall not be liable for any modification, price change or suspension of any product or service.
Use Of The Website:
By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the website owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner.
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the website owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk.
The website owner makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website. Disclaimer of liability – The website owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the website owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
Conflict Of Terms:
If there is a conflict or contradiction between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as void and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect. Applicable laws (choice of venue and forum) – Use of this website shall in all respects be governed by the laws of the state of Karnataka, India, regardless of the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law. The parties agree that the courts located in India country, Delhi, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all controversies arising under this agreement and agree that venue is proper in those courts.
Other Operational Terms:
In case of orders where offers are applied the terms associated with individual offers will take precedence.